TDL-D Mini Clock Base
Please read all instructions and warnings before using clock led lamp. These instructions helps you obtain the best performance from this product.
7 kinds of RGB lights, fading RGB lights, flashing RGB lights
10cm (L) x 7.2cm (W) x 4.2cm(H)
71mm(L) x 4mm(W) x 16mm(Depth)
3xAA battery (not included); DC 5V USB
10pcs RGB SMD LEDs
Acrylic Plate Size
14.5cm(W) x 20.5cm(H) (acrylic plate is optical)
Acrylic Plate Weight
TDL-D packing list：
LED base, USB Cable, Remtoe and manual (pack in foam bag)
- Connect USB cable to power supply/ computer or insert batteries, the clock will show time.
- Remove the transparent covers from the both sides of acrylic plate and insert the plate into clock.
- Touch the power button or use remote controller to turn on the LED lamp light.
- To use touch power button, there are 8 light color mode, which includes 7 singlecolors mode (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, white) plus an alternatingoption.
- To use remote controller for light color changing, please see bellow picture forfunction using.
- Hold power button for 2~4 seconds or use remote controller to turn lamp off.
Remote manual for TDL-L clock base
Clock LED Base buttons
TDL-D Clock LED Base.pdf
Download User Manual TDL-D Clock LED Base
Wipe acrylic with a clean soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners as will damage surface.
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Before inserting the acrylic design into the base, please remove the transparent protective film from both sides.
- Do not touch acrylic plate surface with your fingers as this will leave marks and may affect the 3D illusion.
How to hold acrylic plate
- Rechargeable battery inside , should be recharged under adult supervision .
- Always switch the lamp off overnight or if left unattended.