TDL-CA APP LED Base
LED lamp base TDL-CA is well-made 3D Lamp LED base for making 3D LED lamp, LED signs. With mobile APP, you can turn it on/off, set timer, brightness, light color, light mode easily.
Please read this instruction before using our 3D lamp. This user manual is for your safety and help you obtain the best performance from this product.
USB Cable (included) or 3 x AA Batteries (not included)
2 ~ 2.5W
Number of LED
9 pieces RGB SMD LEDs
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Pink, White
(16 million kinds of light colors on APP)
LED Base Size
85mm(D) x 43mm(H)
LED Base Weight
LED Base Slot
1PC LED Light Base, 1PC USB Charge Cable (USB Charger is not included. Pack in foam bag)
- 1.Remove the transparent protective film from both sides of the acrylic plate.
- 2.Insert acrylic plate in 3D LED base.
- 3.Connect USB cable to power supply/computer or load 3 pieces AA batteries.
- 4.Press the power button to turn on.
- 5.Press the power button to change light color. Each time the power button is pressed, the lamp will change light color. There are 7 light colors (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple and white). There are also fading RGB light mode and flashing RGB light mode.
- 6.Long hold the button for 2~4 seconds to turn it off.
- 7.Search Synkitt on Google play store or Apple APP store, install it and enable Bluetooth. Pair with base and set on APP.
TDL-CA LED base with APP manual.pdf
User Manual of TDL-CA LED Base
- Please wipe the acrylic plate with clean soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners as it will damage the surface of acrylic plate.
- This product is designed for indoor usage only. It is not waterproof.
- Before inserting the acrylic plate into the lamp base, please remove the transparent protective film from both sides.
- Do not touch acrylic plate surface with your fingers as there will be fingerprints.
How to Hold Acrylic Plate
- To insert AA batteries, please slide off battery cover and load new batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries need to be removed from the product before being recharged. It should be recharged under adult's supervision.
- Do not mix standard AA batteries with rechargeable ones.
- Please do insert batteries with the correct polarity.
- Please remove exhausted batteries timely.
- Please always turn off the lamp overnight or when you do not use it.