Comment on page
TDL-L Clock LED Lamp Base
The manual is also applicable for TDL-LP TDL-LK lamp kit.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using clock led lamp. These instructions helps you obtain the best performance from this product.
TDL-LP TDL-LK lamp kit packing list：
LED base, Acrylic Plate, USB Cable, manual (pack in gift box and foam)
TDL-L base packing list：
LED base, USB Cable, manual (pack in foam bag)
TDL-LP TDL-LK lamp kit packing list
- Connect USB cable to power supply/ computer or insert batteries, the clock will show time.
- Remove the transparent covers from the both sides of acrylic plate and insert the plate into clock.
- Touch the power button or use remote controller to turn on the LED lamp light.
- To use touch power button, there are 8 light color mode, which includes 7 singlecolors mode (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, white) plus an alternatingoption.
- To use remote controller for light color changing, please see bellow picture forfunction using.
- Hold power button for 2~4 seconds or use remote controller to turn lamp off.
User Manual -- TDL-L Long LED Base with Clock (1).jpg
Download User Manual TDL-L
Remote manual for TDL-L clock base
- Long press button “ M ” to set TIME, which will be Year- Month- Day- Time-Minutes- Seconds in turn. Press “+” and “-” to correct, and press “ M ” onceto confirm after one is corrected.
- Short press button “ M ” can show time and date on screen alternately.
- short press button “+” turn on or turn off voice control mode. When it is on, thenscreen will be off after 9 seconds without sound, and the screen will show again whenthere is sound.
- Short press button “-”, the screen will show the immediate temperature.
Wipe acrylic with a clean soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners as will damage surface.
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Before inserting the acrylic design into the base, please remove the transparent protective film from both sides.
- Do not touch acrylic plate surface with your fingers as this will leave marks and may affect the 3D illusion.
How to hold acrylic plate
- Rechargeable battery inside , should be recharged under adult supervision .
- Always switch the lamp off overnight or if left unattended.